The latest release of INSUL is announced. This is version 9.0.6 and has the following improvements and bug fixes.
Release 9.0.6 October 2017
* printing of 2D illustration
* more tweaks to printing of custom logo
* adjust scale of 2 D illustration (use mouse wheel)
* fix bug of Ceiling/Floor absportion not correctly showing in Description Box
* numerous updates to the Outdoor-Indoor calculator - can change colour of lines on graph, moved location of Dntw line as this is an overall quantity,Fixed equation constants for English units (and corrected it for metric units), added a Save As button,
* added Rw+Ctr to display (its quite small at this stage)
* Display floor cover and underlay parameters and enable editing thereof for heavy floors
* Correct drawing of trapezoidal profiles when used on panel 2 or 3 so the ribs poke out instead of in
* More work on Outdoor to indoor calculator (enable bigger graph when screen is enlarged, fixed issues with printout)
* Improved WAV file library feature. Can now set a default folder as your library and store your own WAV files there.
* Improvements to triple glazing calculations
* Improved printouts for rain Noise calculations (added rain fall rates, roof areas, rain type etc)
* fixed default value of PIR for English units
* Fixed translation of drop down lists in the Materials Editor.
* Fixed bug when showing properties of Porous material
* Selected material should be at top of the box at (almost) all of the time now.
* Cursor changes to cross hairs when over illustration to indicate you can click for properties.
* layers 2 to 6 by default have number of layers = 0 , but now when you choose a material it automatically sets to = 1